View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #48
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

I think its unfair to not give Terry credit for the improvements he has made in his defense over the years. When he got burned by Steve Nash in the playoffs in his 1st year here, he was a horrible defender. By last year, he had improved enough not to be a total defensive liability. I, for one, was amazed at the D he played in the run through the Finals. There were many times I thought they should have put in DSteve for him in late game situations, only to see Jet make a great play. Given that, maybe he's earned those last moment minutes. Clearly, Jet has taken a step back this year, but so has everyone else on the team. Examples include Dirk's last minute turnovers, our centers failing to rebound and Marion's disappearance on offense. Terry's bad play may stand out, but to blame the whole thing on his is unfair, considering how much blame there is to share.