View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 12:33 AM   #150
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
True. Felix is a rookie though. I think to run Felix out there we need him to be the change of pace back. We never had a pace to begin with though with Barber.
Yeah, but Felix is also a playmaker. One thing I was thinking as the Washington defense was selling out to cover TO, was that we could use a playmaker on offense to strike a jolt of fear in the Washington D. Maybe Felix wouldn't have done much out there, but if he could have made a big play it could have changed things on the offensive end. And it's not like the offense played played a such a high level without him out there that we would have sacrificed much trying to work him in there. But what do I know.

Quote:
And who the hell is Rock Cartwright? Did he even do something this game?
Beats me. Sounds like a good football name though.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote