View Single Post
Old 03-18-2006, 06:56 PM   #10
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madape
Cavanaugh is about to get fffffffffffff*cked. I can't wait to see how.

I just hope they don't kill off Lem.
Just pure speculation on my part:

But I see no other resolution for Lem's character, other than killing him off. He plead guilty to heroin possession and now he is fleeing the country. His days on the strike force or clearly over, right? Then you have Kavanaugh's goodbye and handshake. Hate to say it, but I think he's a gonner. Lemanske's going to pay the "price" for being involved with Vic, and indirectly pay the price for Terry's death - even though he only recently became an accomplice to that crime.

Its a shame, he's certainly been one of the more likeable characters on the show.

On another note, I'd like to give my own personal "You Go Girl!" shout out to Claudette. I think we'll eventually see her succeed where others have failed so miserably at bringing Vic down. Personally, I can't wait for that scum-sucking pig to get what is coming to him.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 03-18-2006 at 08:48 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote