View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #410
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Actually, I'm well aware that he didn't win it. I remember vividly the look on his face when they announced Bush. He tried to be cordial, but you could tell he was furious.

I was just giving him a de facto Heisman for clearly being the best college player of the 3, and for the fact that Bush should have alrady been disqualified from every award he every won due to accepting over 300,000 worth of money while at USC. I guess that probably wasn't clear at all, though. Whoops.
I figured you knew...

Well, since we're talking about the UT/USC...thought I'd bring this pic back: Vince's game winning touchdown.

Cheerleaders are so smart.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by ty; 01-12-2009 at 01:40 PM.
ty is offline   Reply With Quote