View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 03:54 PM   #148
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
i like the idea of keeping your challenge if you get the call correct.

Also after the end of game i didn't realize what happened. Luka had the game ball and Bev slapped it out and then wanted to shake? lol. game's over man go home. I think Luka did well to walk away and obviously game's over but otherwise that's just stupid
buh bye

when they play again, yes please put Luka in the post with whoever they want against him.
Yea. Bev lost the pest control battle with Luka as well as the game.

If you watch the ending closely Bev knocks thr ball out of Lukas hands and Luka reacts minimally and Idk who initiatedthe half hand shake but look behind them. The fn ref is HAWKING Luka hard! Never took his eyes off him until the clip ends or the camera moves.

Outstanding job by Luka to not get a tech at anytime during the game and keeping his cool. Also for not going hero mode and trying to do it all.

Dorian missed 4 or 5 open threes in a row, then cans a HUGE one. Then shortly after Bullock cans one. Both those buckets were clutch af.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 03-22-2022 at 03:55 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote