View Single Post
Old 11-15-2023, 05:25 PM   #77
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
There is almost no way that this was going to be a win. Yes, it was bad, but again, it's a stupid schedule thing. Losing by 1 or 40 doesn't really move the needle for me when it wasn't going to be a win either way.

And it was a total reverse last game. NO got their asses kicked just as badly last game.
I dont put weight behind good teams not being able to beat a team twice in a row. An Ok team with a poor coach wont help the cause. I dont expect US to do it, but good luck to any teams in the playoffs that cant win 2 games in a row vs the same team. The schedule sucks, but it wasnt back to back nights.

It was a piss poor effort by Luka in every aspect. Tonight is a big bounce back opportunity but expectations are low being a back 2 back

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote