View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 05:25 PM   #48
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Hardline reporting a coming trade

Quote:
Originally posted by: fin4life
I know hindsight is always 20/20... but i kind of wish that the mavs held on to their 2006 1st rounder and didnt get PPod. I was very dissappointed in him when i saw him vs. China. Most people probaly have high hopes for him, but i dont. No we have him, benga, and esch. 3 center who will never play.
I disagree. This just gives PPod and Benga a couple of years to develop. Look at the future right now. Harris, Stefansson, Daniels, Howard, Benga, PPod. And they still have most of their draft picks, Dirk for at least 5 years or so, and a team that can challenge for the championship.

If all of this goes down..........GREAT JOB by the Mavs mgmt. Nellie has no excuse to not win several titles in the next few years.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote