Thread: The Obama Boom.
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 04:06 PM   #3
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Reality can sure suck sometimes.

Funny, I keep seeing these T-Shirts that say "Yes We Did It"...in honor of Obama being the first black president...

I'm waiting to see some new T-Shirts that say "Yes we didt it, but we could've done better" With some pictures of JC Watts, or Lynn Swann or others with better judgement!!!

Or perhaps T-Shirst that say "Don't blame me...I didn't vote for him"

By the way, I've read in a recent issue of "Human Events" that the Stimulus Bill will abolish the success that was gained under welfare reform. Basically he is going to reincentivise "welfare programs" giving more money based on how many are on welfare.

Plus he is looking at putting the U.S. under an International Court...basically circumventing the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Law to force the USA to fall under someone else's authority, thus losing our soveirenty as a nation.

I can only hope that conservatives wake up and band together to elect better officials in the 2010 and 2012 elections!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote