Thread: The Obama Boom.
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 07:13 PM   #12
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
For those who are supporting dude on this issue. Its not even about what you think about Obama, I could careless about him or any politician. Its just How can you guys be stupid and naive enough to think that someone else would be doing better and to make that argument.

I have yet to see one argument from you people that goes something like this "yee Obama sucks and we hate him, BUT to be honest someone else wouldn't be doing any better"

And that's the problem, you guys cant be mann enough to be honest with yourself and to look at things realistically and objectively without you biases...
I've already said for a hundred thousand times that I wouldn't have expected something different from McCain or Bush. There are however fiscally responsible people on this planete and some really belive in freedom...

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote