View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:04 PM   #9
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Terry shot us out of the game before he shot us close to being in the game. Barea took 5 shots. Barea came in when we were already down.

I don't understand why he has to keep bothering Carlisle to get him more minutes. Did you see that shot of him pretty much yelling at Carlisle to put him in the game? No? It's probably because it didn't happen.

Your anger is misplaced. For the money Barea is making, he is quite a decent player. If you must take it out on someone, take it out on Carlisle who might overplay him here or there. But wishing him out of the team isn't going to help anybody.

When exactly did this start? It has become a fashionable thing to hate on Barea. It's a circle jerk, one person hates on him, the another does to agree with the first one, and down the chain, 'til everyone hates him, but no one knows exactly why, or has very flimsy points about why.

I don't know how Barea turned into the scapegoat for this team's ills, but I won't be pinning this loss on him (or a lot of other ones as well when people are so content to do just that, most of the time unjustly).

Last edited by bernardos70; 02-16-2010 at 11:05 PM. Reason: typos
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote