View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #48
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I can't recall many times when I've watched the Celtics and thought they were poorly coached. Doc was definitely fortunate to have an emerging Rondo and a trio of extremely salty high IQ veterans playing for him, but surely he deserves some credit for the way that team has played over the years. To my eyes he coaches that Celtics team very differently than Dantoni coached the Suns, for example.

No argument with Adelman as one of the better active coaches outside RC and Pop.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 11-19-2012 at 03:13 PM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote