Thread: Mayo to Dallas!
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 09:53 AM   #492
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
And even Pop has had the greatest PF of all time playing for him. Pop would show me a lot more if he still coaches when Duncan retires.

Carlisle is the best coach in the league. And I think Adelman is probably second.

For one thing, Duncan is not and never has been a power forward. He's a center. The "best PF of all-time" thing never made sense to me.

And I think Pop deserves a lot of credit for getting every sort of player to buy into and fit into his system. There have been a lot of misfits and poor fits that he's turned into great role players and that's not always an easy thing to do.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote