View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 04:01 PM   #23
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
What a dumb post.

You can talk about Chandler's amazing defense and I'd be with you. Instead you talk about offense as if Chander's points are more valuable than Kaman's? Points are points. Kaman has enough versatility that he actually has to be guarded. Without a guy like Kidd to throw oops, Chandler would easily be our worst offensive center.

I think you are confusing Chandler on a good team with Kaman on a bad team. People were cheering because Kidd would also throw him timely alley-oops that usually capped or started a run. I doubt that people would be cheering all that hard if Chandler was throwing down a dunk when we were down by 20 against Charlotte.
Wrong. Points are not just points. Dominating someone on the boards and dunking right in their grill has a profound effect mentally. How many times have you seen the complexion of the whole game change on a single dunk? Why do you think coaches usually call timeouts after big dunks or alley oops?

Last edited by oilfieldtrash; 12-17-2012 at 04:03 PM.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote