Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 10:42 AM   #101
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Nicki's alter ego is really strong. And she had the "Sylar" logo on her back (don't know what that is, but I will assume it's a bad thing since the mystery glasses dude was in cahoots with the black guy that wears that logo on a chain).

Great episode last night. I am officially hooked in. "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" or something to that effect.... I took that as Claire has to stay alive for the bomb to be diffused, right?
Are you saying that "save the world" is referring to the bomb blowing up New York?

I think that is part of it, but they said last week or the week before that the bomb would go off in 5 weeks right? which is only a couple of weeks from now...there's something larger than that going on right, for the season as a whole?

and no matter what happens....where can they go with this for a second season is NBC asks for it?