View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:41 PM   #511
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Bah. Portland is no longer a playoff threat and the Jazz are turning it on big time. We are seeing success but with a squad that is adjusting to two new starters. Its going to be hard to catch up to the Jazz, although playing the 5th seed might not be the worst thing ever. I just don't want to be playing the Lakers in LA in the second round. We'll have to play the Lakers sometime in the playoffs but I'd prefer it not be in the second round.
I spy with my little eye. The personal movments in the late middle of the season might have come lo late ... my feeling.