View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #216
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyuptx View Post
I continue to be impressed with Vince Carter as a Mav! When I heard we signed him, I really didn't like the move... I thought he would be on his last legs, play selfish, and take stupid shots, which is what he'd done for much of his career... Instead we got a guy 's taking good shots mostly, is passing pretty good and playing solid defense... Not to mention making some of the best shots that I've ever seen him make, like wow, this dude is not done yet! He seems to have bought into Rick's team first concept... Carter has definitely got a big role to play on this team, he was a great pickup and worth losing Stevenson... It's funny, Vince is giving us the type production we thought we get from Odom, and vice versa...
It is sad when people make comments based on a few articles
some1nw is offline   Reply With Quote