View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 02:31 AM   #3
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Free Agent Shooters

Marco Jaric is RFA. I seriously doubt Clips would match a MLE offer, since Livingston will start next year at PG. I know that would leave us in a pickle with our backup C spot, but maybe a trade with TAW for someone would work. Marco is the perfect fit for this team, he can shoot, he can dribble, he plays tremendous D, and he's a tall PG really. I think if you were going to add him to the starting spot would be best, but if your looking for just purely depth, I wouldn't sign him, he'll want to start or at least get minutes.

From that list, Nachbar was killing some 3's on New Orleans team this year, he has nice size and he hustles, could be had on the cheap.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote