View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #372
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Well since Paul said he never said it that puts an end to it - despite video evidence of him defending it. Paul would never lie! [/snark]
When I watch this video, I see him explicitly defending racist comments. Wait, no I don't. I see him referring to the newsletters as an exposition on monetary policy. That's not quite the same thing, is it?

Three or four malignant excerpts in 20 years of newsletters associated with, but not written by, your target of smear tactics is not worthy of any credence. Sure, Paul would have a vested interest in deflecting negative accusations, but his detractors also have a vested interest in conjuring them.

The burden of proof is on you though to supply the evidence to back up your claim, and a video on monetary policy is hardly damning. The fact you already resort to such a thing tells a lot.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote