View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #380
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
You chose to read it that way, but that was clearly not my point at all, being that you haven't made any racist statements in this thread. I can see why you would read it that way, being that you seem to be bent on incessantly hijacking this thread in order to bolster your own belief system while lumping anyone who posts here into nice, convenient categories that make you sleep better at night, but the world doesn't work that way.
I read it the way you wrote it. If that is not what you meant then learn to write what you mean. Or at least stand up for your positions and don't backtrack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
You have taken issue with Ron Paul and some his supporters for racist ideology. Racism marginalizes a group of people based upon race. You marginalize people based upon political ideology, but, to you, that's somehow noble. The hypocrisy of that dynamic is clearly lost on you.
Clearly the people who criticize Paul are the equivalent of racists. After all he is a modern day Martin Luther King.
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote