View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #381
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
Clearly the people who criticize Paul are the equivalent of racists. After all he is a modern day Martin Luther King.
Why did you come to a Dallas Mavericks forum to whine about Ron Paul?? There are better places on the internet for political debate (unless we're planning on trading Lamar Odom for Ron Paul?)

I mean, I get that we have a political section on this forum so that this stuff doesn't spill out into Mavs talk, but you haven't posted ANYTHING about the Mavs in a long time - you're missing out on much more relevant conversation (it's kinda like bitching about the dinner rolls while a perfectly good steak is getting cold next to them!)

Just my two cents - but by all means, please feel free to carry on with your futile effort of convincing people who don't agree with you to agree with you...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote