View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 09:20 PM   #382
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
I read it the way you wrote it. If that is not what you meant then learn to write what you mean. Or at least stand up for your positions and don't backtrack.

Clearly the people who criticize Paul are the equivalent of racists. After all he is a modern day Martin Luther King.
Being that I already clarified my original post just for you, and the fact that you choose to now stick with your originally incorrect interpretation, I guess there's not much to say. Keep chocking up those red boxes, it suits you well. I have to spread some rep and then I'll be back to help you again.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote