Thread: Nuggets
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 09:12 PM   #11
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay3189 View Post
I have Denver as one of my sleeper teams in the west conference, it is going to be hard for them to make the playoffs, but if I had to choose between Denver, Phoenix, and New Orleans to make the playoffs, I will pick Denver, they are probably the most athletic team in the league with Wilson Chandler, Dano Gallinari, J.J Hickson, Nate Robinson, Ty Lawson, Kenneth Faried, Javale McGee, and they got good defenders with Wilson, Arron, Kenneth. I believe they got back Arron Afflalo in a steal, just giving up Eric Fournier and draft rights to Roy Marble. There team is young and explosive, they have something to work with, even tho the Kenneth Faried trade rumors are starting up again.

This post probably looks a LOT smarter about six weeks ago.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote