View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 08:06 PM   #112
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Too soon to rank the Western Conference teams. I'm getting eager to see how I think they'll all fall. I bet OKC finds a way to part ways with Melo, and Melo ends up in.... L. A.? If Cousins leaves the Pelicans for the Lakers, then I say that the Lakers are still better than the Mavericks. It's time to hate the Lakers again. They're not only getting LeBron.

As long as the Spurs do everything to prevent Kawhi from joining LeBron I'll be happy with the Spurs organization. Also I actually would love to see Melo join LBJ. Maybe he can ruin things for him.