Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 09:57 PM   #422
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I don?t think it?s fair to assume the same deal was available to the Mavs in a sign and trade. This was all about leverage. If the Knicks had to play ball with the Mavs then we would?ve held out for Quickley or Grimes?. Knicks preempted that situation.
Dude they nuked their situation. Even if the Mavs had held out for something a little better there is no way it turns out like what they just did.

There is still so much to unravel here, and no way Cuban comes out looking good.

Like I was pretty excited to see what Nico and company could do, but I just am not sure they understand how FA works sometimes. Like it worries me what will happen with Wood if he plays well.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote