Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 10:16 PM   #437
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Might be a silly analogy but its not that I'm concerned with the loss of JB.......its like Aaron Rodgers....he can be down 21 points and I wouldn't be concerned that he can wield his team back in the game and win. Its just I'd rather not be down 21 points to begin with and make the W much easier. That's how I Feel about this offseason. Losing Brunson wouldn't be the end all because we did get Wood. But then Wood doesn't become a addition it becomes a swap. Sort of puts you right back where you were IMO.
If we can find another quality ball handling guard to replace Brunson, then I'll have no problem letting him walk. But I just don't see it.

I hope to god Nico has some kind of ace up his sleeve that we don't know about. And I hope to god this is a calculated basketball decision, and not just Cuban being squeamish about the luxury tax.

Because if Cuban has decided he's not willing to go past a certain point into the tax, then the Mavs will never be contenders and are truly screwed.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote