Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2022, 10:22 PM   #440
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
If we can find another quality ball handling guard to replace Brunson, then I'll have no problem letting him walk. But I just don't see it.

I hope to god Nico has some kind of ace up his sleeve that we don't know about. And I hope to god this is a calculated basketball decision, and not just Cuban being squeamish about the luxury tax.

Because if Cuban has decided he's not willing to go past a certain point into the tax, then the Mavs will never be contenders and are truly screwed.
I'm not even that entirely sold on Brunson either. But I do like that he offered us a trade piece potentially. That's the only aspect that's going to hurt IMO. We lose him or nothing. Hell I was even for bringing in Noel and Reddish...seems that was too good to be true....and that isn't even all that great lol.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote