Thread: Kill Bill
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2004, 08:31 PM   #38
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default RE:Kill Bill

bump.

Saw Kill Bill Volume 2 yesterday afternoon. I loved the first one. I thought it was the most stylistic thing to come out of Hollywood in a long time. The music was fantastic, the cinematography was beautiful, I loved everything about it.

The second one, I would have to say was just as good, and quite different stylistically from the first one. Uma, Carradine, and Madsen are all great in the movie, and Tarantino did another excellent job directing. The scene with Budd and Uma (you'll know what I'm talking about when you see it) is one of the more disturbing things put on film, only because QT makes it so. I felt what Uma felt.

Great great movie.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote