Thread: Kevin Martin
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 01:52 PM   #87
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
He'll take a slice of Kidd's, Terry's, Martin's, Marion's, and Butler's minutes.

Perhaps you've forgotten that RC often runs a Kidd-JJB-Terry lineup.

No reason we wouldn't still see that, or a new variation involving Kidd-JJB-Martin.

I guarantee you'd at times see JJB paired on the court with two of Jet, Kidd, and Martin.
Well if he really wants to go small ball, he'll still be able to go with Kidd, Terry, and Martin to get plenty of scoring punch. To be honest, I feel like part of the reason JJB gets in the game for a three guard lineup is that Carlisle wants a guard that can actually get into the lane. With Martin on board, that wouldn't really be a problem.

I really don't see JJB eating into Marion's and Butler's minutes as they are already fairly low at this point. It seems like paranoia speaking if you think he's going to cut into them even more just so he can get JJB on the court.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote