View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 03:39 PM   #9
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Indeed. To say nothing of exercising a little common sense: as if the Mavs would sign Peja and then all of a sudden put Marion on the inactive list.

For my part, though this all depends on Peja's health, I'm not expecting a by committee approach (Sasha's an 11/12th man in the long run), even if it is somewhat likely that we'll see the backup (Marion) get more minutes than the starter (Peja).
You have to wonder if the knee was a lingering issue but Toronto basically said, don't worry. 'Don't try and rush back and do what you need to do, we're shopping you and you'll find a way out. We know we're going into a youth movement and rebuilding.'