View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 07:06 AM   #12
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Denver still needs a SG

I wouldn't give Stack for Skita either..... if for no other reason because the $$$ aren't close.

Skita is a young 7' SF though, that has some offensive skills. I think he would thrive, like Dirk has, in a Nellie system. Especially beside/behind Dirk.

Doc, KG -- both of you are correct, this isn't happening, and Denver has way too much to lose. My trade was just one that would eliminate one of the Centers and Dickau for another project with a huge upside that might be worth it in about 3 years. I tried to make it at least a little fair for all; and if it happened, I wouldn't be "blown away", but it isn't likely to happen either.

LRB -- I wouldn't give up Howard either, although I think Skita has more potential upside, Howard presently is more developed than him at the SF.

I was just trying to find a trade that would get a SG to Denver that would work for them, w/o giving up too much from Dallas's side, and making sure that it was a 2-1 deal.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote