View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 09:09 PM   #7
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:The 2003 NBA Draft revisited

Quote:
Originally posted by: Pirate
If the Mavs think Marquis rookie year was typical of his talent more than the injury-laden 2nd year, then they have to view him as a future star, making Finley very much in the way. I suspect summer league will be very informative as to what is the real prognosis for the future - if Marquis does NOT light it up against that level, I'd be worried as hell if I was the Mavs.
I think its a certainty that he will. A healthy, hungry Quis will dominate the Summer League. He dominated Earl Watson before he signed with us two years ago. I think it was like 38/8/9 in the Utah league and the other games he showed that he could do it all. I have total confidence in him, its funny how great he looked a year ago and now, since he was hurt, people are in total question of whether he can even play.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote