View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 12:11 PM   #27
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE: The 2003 NBA Draft revisited

Quote:
I hoped I knew what you meant. And Fin deserved to be the starter from training camp, whether there was an open competition for the spot or not.
I'm not trying to play devil's advocate or anything. I just feel if Finley always deserved to be there, then Nellie and Avery would've never approached him about coming off the bench. I'm not one of those people who feel that Finley is worthless, i just think it's somebody else's turn to start.

Quote:
So in the same vein Dirk hasn't done anything to earn his starting spot either. We could go around the league and name tons of big time names who didn't do anything to earn their starting spots: Shaq, Duncan, Garnett, TMac, Yao, etc.
Dirk is the best player on our team. And hopefully, he did beat out Alan Henderson in training camp last year for the spot.

The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote