View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 03:08 PM   #15
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

That's too bad that some of you view me as a racist.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Then again, I don't believe that what Rush said was racist. But we don't need to rehash that debate.

So I dislike someone and believe he is overrated as I do in Obama. My views are based on his ties to ACORN, his anti-American views and stances, his ties to terrorism...should I go on? Yet, because I think independantly and form an opinion that Obama is bad for America, you want to accuse me of being a racist.

I suppose that I could be as naive and claim that all this hate for Palin is sexism...when clearly it is not. There are some who simply disagree with her and feel she is unqualified as a candidate. Even though I disagree.

As a registered Republican, I view Sarah Palin as a Reagan type of Republican who's rise to the VP is great for America and great for the Republican and Conservative constituent. I could not only see McCain as a 2 term President, but see Sarah Palin as the next Presdent. I believe the selection of Palin proves how wise McCain is. Sure she is a risk, but he was able to look beyond what the possible perception would be and focused on her as a person, a leader, an EXECUTIVE leader at that. He chose her because she doesn't sway on polls, but leads from her own internal convictions.

My opinion of Obama is that he is a puppet being steered by someone else. I honestly believe there is something inately evil with the man. Sort of an Anit-Christ type of personality.

I believe there are other candidates, regardless of cultural background who are more qualified to lead this nation than Obama.

If being an individual who makes sound choices based on values and vies of the issues makes them a racist then fine, I'm a racist...however, that is not my definition, that is yours.

A racist is one who simply discriminates based only on skin color. I have to do anything racist.

Now I can't let the McNabb thing go...he is flat out overrated as a player. Yes, there are some as in fans and media alike who have clung to him because he is a Black athlete with some level of talent, thus lifting him to a higher position than others of other races. That is NOT a racist statement, but basically stating a fact. Lets dissect that statement:

1) Donovan McNabb is overrated.
2) Fans and Media cling to McNabb because he is black.

Both statements are true...if anything, the racism is the fans and media who cling to him or hate him because he's black...I personally couldn't care less what color he is, flat out he's a bum. I put him in the same 'Bum Class' as that idiot coach up in New England, or Bill Parcells or Bobby Knight...simply people that I don't care for too much and all of which are Highly Overrated!!! ... Now I add Obama to that list. I don't like the guy, I don't trust the guy, not his party.

If that makes me a racist, then so beit...but there appears to a bit of oversensitivity by some on this board.

Best of luck with the elections and may God Bless America...even if it means allowing Obama to be appointed President, and as a God Fearing Citizen, I will humble myself to this authority...provided he doesn't violate the laws of God.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote