View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #22
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad
I think its time to get Carlos Mencia to be a moderator.

At least a comedian who understand the lunacy of the oversensitivity to the Racism.

So screw it....

I think Obama is overrated and I disagree with his politics. PERIOD
I think Billy Cheat is overrated and I disagree with him being considered as a HOF Coach. PERIOD
I think Bill Parcell is overrated and I don't believe he is a HOF Coach. Period
I believe Donovan McNabb is overrated and don't view him as a top 10 QB now, let alone in the history of the NFL. Period

I support McCain/Palin and believe they are closer to my beliefs and values. Period
I liked Landry, Staubach and company...they are America's Team. Period
I liked Johnson, Aikman, Irvin, Smith and company...again America's team. Period
I like the new group of Romo, Owens, Barber, Witten, Jones, Ware...the new America's team. Period

I liked the Mavs of the 80's with Harper, Blackman and Coach Motta...that was a fun team and a fun time in my youth. Period

I liked the new mavs...but I hate the NBA, the officiating and gradually disliking Cuban. Period.

I liked Run DMC, back in the day...as well as Motley Crue, Iron Maiden and others from the 80's. Period

I came to a point of acceptance and acknowledge my loving faith in Jesus Christ, but I admit that I am a serious work in progress. Period

I love all people, regardless of sex, color, size, nationality or any other label you want to put on them. Period

I have my values that I believe in and thus share opinions regarding people based on these values. Period

I also believe that elections do actually have a huge impact on what happens to our society. I love this country and the freedoms we have, so much so that I don't take my responsibility lightly. I have served this country as many on this and other board have...We are Red, White, Blue and Camoflauge.

The only we hope we have is to be honest and call things as we see them. As it stands we have a very Liberal agenda media that is going out of its way to lift one candidate over another. If we don't say that race is an issue as to why these Liberals are doing this (NOT ALL, but no doubt some), then we are doing an injustice to those who are fair and don't look at skin color when they make a decision.

The largest racism problem is not specifically in blacks voting for Obama, but rather in blacks voting Democrat...I believe that number has been upwards of 95% on average. How can anyone see this type of number and not see some type of problem? Blacks are the only race that you see such a high number of votes for one party. No other demographic is this skewed.

Now I do see some blacks, as in http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/ who are being a different voice. I commend them for trying to get the word out and I can only hope they succeed in improving the diversity of thought and political views within the Black Community.

My issues are not with any one race...but rather with any one person who puts little to no effort in figuring out who they are voting for. For many they will spen less than 5 minutes on election day...or when ever they cast their homeless vote (OH)...and simply vote for what is cool that day.

This is NOT AMERICAN IDOL, and it drives me crazy to see voters treat it like it is.

Okay...let me try to jump off my soap box.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-07-2008 at 04:22 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote