View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 08:58 AM   #52
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

I think the only thing that may prevent Dojo from getting a second NBA contract, along with adoration from Dallas fans, is a decent set shot. He's just got to be able to make a shot when he's wide open. I personally think that this skill can be learned. Now, if he didn't have handles at this stage of the game, I would give up on him. I think it's a bit unfair to give up on him when he hasn't really been given that much of an opportunity to show what he can do. Yes, he makes bone-headed mistakes from time to time, but isn't that what young players usually do? Look, I'm not saying he's going to be an allstar, but I think he definitely has a shot to carve out a decent career for himself in the NBA.

Flame on.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote