View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 01:45 AM   #23
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys Gameday Thread: Dallas @ San Francisco

Yeah, there was no reason to go for two points, it would have been 21-13 with 4 minutes left in the first half...

and the fake punk call was questionable considering that they converted a fourth and one earlier with JJ gaining 4 yards up the gut.

With that being said, our defense performed obviously not at their potential best but better than the numbers intially show. 7 points was because of the Bledsoe's interception, they held a 1st and goal at the 1 to a 49er field goal, and they pretty much stuffed Barlow all day. Henry got beat a few times (one really badly when he turned the wrong way and didn't even see the ball for a TD), but a couple of those was on the Keith Davis and Dallas's lack of coverage from their safeties. My biggest concern with our defense was our tackling today or lack there of.. especially from our secondary, that was embarassing to watch.

Next up is the Oakland Raiders.
They are 0-3 and coming back home after a very close loss up in Philly.
They are "due" for a victory.
Expect quite a few long balls to go towards Moss. Curry is out for the year.
Put pressure on Kerry Collins and he'll throw a couple balls right to us.
I would love to see Julius Jones carry the ball at least 30 times because frankly, the Raider defense isn't very good and we should be able to punish and wear them out keeping their offense off the field. I hope it will be a low scoring game, maybe giving up 14 or 17 points. I need reassurance from our defense that they are a legitimate unit. Go Cowboys.

Trust Big Bill

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote