View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 04:40 PM   #33
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys Gameday Thread: Dallas @ San Francisco

I think that they will be a good front 7 defensively but I think they would be better off in a 4-3. I do not trust Bill and if he hadnt had the success he had elsewhere and you were judging him by what he has done here you wouldnt either. Keyshawn, glenn, and crayton didnt do a hell of alot for me before the year. Key is slow, glenn was coming off of an injury. Crayton hadnt done anything coming into the year. Witten is a beast as is Jones. I was worried that our oline wouldnt be able to protect bledsoe. Petiti has been a pleasant surprise. The oline not protecting Drew also concerned me about blocking for jones. Plus we have terrible play callers. I have been surprised. One reason we get more pressure is we blitz more. Also we should have good numbers against the run because in reality we run a 3-5-3.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote