View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 06:23 PM   #38
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys Gameday Thread: Dallas @ San Francisco

Dirno I would like to first admit that despite liking to consider myself as a person that knows a good deal about football, I do not think that I am close to Parcells as far as football knowledge. That said this is a message board and I am just saying what I think. Parcells gets paid alot of money for what he knows about football while I post on an internet message board when I should be studying for my Calc 2 test tommorow. I have always hated Parcells. I dont like coaches that make the game all about them. I dont dislike belicheck nearly as much though because I know 2 patriots players and I like them by default because of that. I may disagree with alot of parcells decisions but I wont really be worried about him until he starts managing to please the fans which I doubt he will do. I agree about good players making plays but I think that its clear that the 2 best players on our D are Ellis and Glover in that order. This is a horrible defense for ellis and not a great one for glover. If players make plays in any system why the need for the 3-4? Again im just saying my opinions and I dont want it to look like i think im smarter than Parcells or any NFL coach for that matter. Well maybe Mike Tice. (JK)
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote