View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 11:31 PM   #46
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
dance and dodge. dance and dodge. no wonder you like Obama.

Fact is that the homeless would be a lot worse off without the tireless efforts of faith based groups like the Salvation Army and Catholic Charities and hundreds (maybe thousands) of others.
I have volunteered at two homeless shelters in Dallas (does that count in the survey as giving to charity?) and I can tell you that neither the Salvation Army nor the Catholic Charities were there. In fact, I can tell you that no "faith based" organizations of any kind were there. These were "halfway houses," where guys were trying to make their way back into society after serving terms as felons in the state penitentiary.

No Salvation Army, no Jesus Church...just liberals like me.

Have you spent time with people like that? We should send our data to that jackass who wrote the story, so that he can be better informed.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote