View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 11:54 PM   #53
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefelump
Oh? You gave to the Salvation Army recently, not knowing they were a church? And now you won't ever do it again. Why the animosity and hatred against religion?
Being the kind of guy who doesn't like to get involved in other people's affairs, I have neither animosity nor hatred for another man's religion. I do not like, however, to be confronted by it. What's yours is yours and should remain yours. And what's mine should be mine. I should be able to walk into Wal-Mart without considering the idea of whether your religion is the one that will deliver us all to paradise.

So, no more donations from me to the Salvation Army. Glad I learned what I learned tonight.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote