View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 11:22 AM   #44
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
Well, that's a pretty laid back perspective, I guess. Myself, I don't trust "eventually" on it's own, and without knowing that she and I were both looking at the dating relationship with marriage in mind, I wouldn't have known if time and money were going into something that wouldn't last. Once I did know that I wanted to be with her the rest of our lives, I didn't take any chances. I bought the diamond and we made commitments.
I wish I had been that smart, UL.

Jack --It has nothing to do with not enjoying sex.
It has everything to do with understanding love and what can be special. Sex does not equal love, but intimate love with that special spouse does involve sex and much more.

It took some time, but I wised up eventually.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote