Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 10:50 AM   #2489
texasbball

texasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to all

Man I'm excited about tonight! I doubt we end up with more than the 5th pick, but a Memphis 4th for a Parsons contract, next year's 1, and Barnes I'd do in a heartbeat. Even if Doncic is gone, Bamba/JJJ or Bamba/Bagley or JJJ/Bagley at C/PF for the next 12 years would be great in my opinion. I doubt it would happen, but Barnes won't be here in 7 years. We should be able to get our center at 5, regardless. MPJ scares me. The man had a back injury, he didn't play that well when he came back, and hasn't played that much in over a year. Just too risky. I would prefer WCJ, though we should have a better option than him, though only time can tell for sure. Tonight is coming. Hoping tomorrow feels bright and I'm not shaking my head because they traded down to show their brilliance or something. One of Bamba, JJJ, Bagley, or Doncic makes this a good draft with hope going forward.
texasbball is offline   Reply With Quote