View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #70
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieO41 View Post
The people who don't want restrictive gun laws are the same people who seem to think it's ok to go through the ringer before getting on a plane cause ya know, terrorists might do something! GASP! Make sense to you?
Are they really?

(for the record, I don't completely disagree with Bernados point that one should have to go through something like getting a driver's license to get a gun, I'd just prefer the federal government not be involved and I doubt the efficacy of such requirements)