View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 08:27 PM   #91
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Hm...for both Mavdog and dude, since my 'expertise' or lack thereof on this particular subject is limited to the research on the internet I've done for the purposes of this thread, I will have to hold off on replying until after I take my midterm tomorrow (studying...for once...must take priority). However, after I get back from a round of golf tomorrow afternoon I will do a little more research and see whether I was wrong, and if so, how wrong. I am certainly amiable to being incorrect and I regret already that I used that crappy article to try and convey a point without doing more background research (first hit on Google, agh). That being said, I do feel the urge to disagree with you guys even if I'm wrong...damn ego...so be patient, I'll have something for you guys to chew on soon.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote