View Single Post
Old 05-26-2005, 06:04 PM   #19
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavs Offseason In One Move

I really like any of the ideas that dont involve trading devin harris. I have always been really high on starbury however i doubt that the deal gets done. Isiah thomas is the MOST RACIST person involved with any sport anywhere. However with that said if he thought he had a shot at lebron he would probably take back kvh. Back the other way though going for cap space can be dangerous because the majority of players who are worth getting cap room for stay with the team they are. Yall are right about marbury and dirk pick and roll it would be money. Those of you mad at terry for not pushing it would be mad though. He is not a push the ball pg at all. He is the most talented point in the league other than the franchise and wade so i would do the deal but i would think it over long and hard. If harris had to be included i say no dice. Actually as i type i wouldnt do the deal. Marbury would never agree to go to the bench in 2 years when harris is better than he is.

I left the begining of this post on here to show yall how back and forth i am on this but in the final analysis i would probably say no but i dont know i can see arguments for both.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote