View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 12:04 AM   #11
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Dal\Boston\Chicago

I would do all three. I mean, to get a legit #2 guy that has shown to play even more productive with a guy that plays the four spot. Dirk and Pierce would be the best tandom in the league. Hands down. TMac and Yao aren't even as good, at least not yet. I think losing that much youth though could hurt us, but since Pierce is 28, he's just now in his prime. We could easily sign guys for this year and see if what we could do in next year's draft, or make other trades for picks. Pierce's is not a bad defender unless my memory is failing me and he's a hard cover, especially with all this talent we have. I have been wanting to add that second guy, instead of waiting for Josh or Marquis to become that, and this is the way to get that done. Call Donnie, make the move.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote