View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 10:05 AM   #2431
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
***INCEPTION SPOILER***

Because the sedative they took for this mission was so strong (the only way to create so many dream layers). They had to kick was in sequence, otherwise the mind wouldn't wake up.
I understand the need to kick in sequence. i'm just talking about where that kick occurred.

going by your assertion that Ariadne didn't die in the lowest dream level, and it was her fall that got her out, then the kick that becomes irrelevant is the van kick!

Ariadne and Fischer falling - wake up from lowest dream level
Snow Explosion - Wake up from Snow dream
Elevator - wake up from Hotel Dream
Van - wake up from van dream (but we see that they did not actually wake up from the van dream until the timer ran out).

If it's the case that a kick needed to happen at every level, i don't think they did a good enough job of explaining that or setting that precedence earlier in the movie.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 08-20-2010 at 10:11 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote