View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #135
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
"Also, let's try to tone down the personal attacks. I understand people are a little on edge, but if you can't find a way to post consistently without continually tearing people down then you're probably going to be asked to stop."

1. YOU were the one trying to bait ME with your unprovoked insult. Now you're just mad that it backfired.

2. I'm not in any way condoning what he said. He didn't even know the guy was Asian(is he?), but still, it was wrong and I think deep down he knows that.

3. I don't care about a messageboard "image", I work for a living
1. I'm not trying to bait you into anything... I don't want you kicked from this board - you haven't done anything ban-worthy (although defending Cadbane at this point is fairly pathetic...)

2. Rabbitproof doesn't have to be Asian for the words "stupid fucking gook" to be racist. And Cadbane is only "sorry" because he doesn't want to be kicked from this site - his "apology" to Rabbit was proof enough that any implied remorse is 100% self-motivated.

3. It's not about your internet image - it's about who you are as a person... Why are you championing a bigot and trying to make excuses for a guy who spends more time fighting with people than talking about basketball? Do you really think this lame asperger's excuse is going to un-ban him? Oh, and I work for a living too - what does that have to do with anything? (unless that was a sideways personal attack, like the ones you're accusing me of?)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-24-2012 at 09:39 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote