View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 05:11 PM   #3585
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Mavs are interested in Markannen per Marc Stein. Finally a legit source.

https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/sta...80795342360584
I think Jake Fischer has broken enough stories this off season and been right on team pursuits enough to call him legit.

As for Lauri I agree with everyone else... you take him without question if you can get him for TPE and 2nd or similar. We need assets and the TPE expires in a year. It's hard to imagine getting much better than Lauri. Gives options with KP's future at the very least. For his defense... Look I just watched the Clippers pnr Gobert to death and make him chase shooters in the corner and make him a liability as the best defensive big in basketball by a mile. Barring an exception like Giannis bigs are getting exposed a lot with spacing in todays game. At the very least Lauri brings offense to the table off the bench or in place of KP that alone makes him absolutely worth the TPE if he can be had.

IMO Chicago says no though. They can just make him sign the QO at this point and trade him later.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote