View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 04:08 PM   #9
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
I doubt that THJ will just ride pine when he comes back healthy. I have no doubt that he will be mixed back in and I'm fine with that as long as he can fill a role versus trying his hardest to be the secondary scoring option. That last part is where my doubt lies and we will have to wait. But I'm being realistic in bringing THJ up because he absolutely will play and I believe he can help take this team to the next level. Roast me all ya want for that opinion, I'll eat crow if he ends up coming back and wrecking any progress the team has made. I simply think he will make them better.
You got more trust in him than I do LOL

I guess he could play a role similar to Bertans where he just gets 10-12 minutes.

But if THJ is getting 30 MPG on this team and shooting just 34% from three I don't see how that helps the Mavs in the playoffs.

Yes he might light it up for a game like he did vs the Clippers but you can't trust that dude over the course of 6-7 games in a full series.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote